Wednesday, September 23, 2009

AWFUL SERVICE ALERT: RTA's buses

I went to a bus stop according to RTA's Wojhati (Journal Planner) online (along with a printed map of the stop's location), checked its location with 2 RTA personnel at the nearest Metro station, checked its location with 2 specialized RTA Wojhati personnel via phone while waiting at the stop as to its location, but no bus stopped for around an entire hour even though I waved and made sure the bus drivers saw me!

Don't ever take the RTA buses! They'll make you wait for eternity, in the scorching desert heat!
MoWrOw

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
    Monthly Car Rental Dubai

    ReplyDelete